Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Apologies!

Hey all!
So sorry about the week or so of no activity. Everything's been crazy and a couple of nights ago, my computer decided to act up terribly. Right now, I'm borrowing my dad's company's laptop for the night. Must return it in the morning before working at the gas station. But I will start hand writing posts and put them on here at the next available time.
Speaking of time! I have about 6 more days until Great Wolf Lodge! I'm beyond excited and in dire NEED of a vacation before I snap and hurt someone!

All joking aside, I really do feel the need for one. I feel so overworked lately and just exhausted.
I am actually looking for a new job and hopefully work for my dad longer. I feel like nothing is going to happen with the gas station and with all the bullcrap that has been going on there lately with a bunch of drama that some "grown adult" women in their 40s want to start, it's just very tiring and irritating.
Just like this computer. It's making it very hard to type this post, so this will be it now. Like now, I can't enter to start a new paragraph. Ridiculous. I will start getting a post together tonight about some Phenylketonuria and types of foods PKUers are allowed and not allowed to eat. Remember to smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment