Sunday, August 4, 2013

Love is CERTAINLY in the air! Except for me.

So, I have had one best friend get engaged some months ago, another best friend also get engaged some time ago, another best friend get married yesterday, and now, a 4th best friend just got engaged last night!


Although I'm VERY much happy for each and every one of them...I still can't help but wonder when will be my turn? I keep being told that my day will come, there's someone out there for me, I just gotta be patient, etc...but none of those reasons give me any sense of contentment, hope. In fact, each and every day, it tears at me a little bit and a little bit more. I can't help but honestly feel that my time will never come.

Honestly. I don't think I'll ever get the chance to live my dream of becoming married, have a man love me, and have more kids...

I just don't understand why I'm not allowed to be loved in that sort of way. :(

Well...
as always, thanks for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment